Teardrop | Ruby Halo Studs (Solid Rose Gold)
We've handpicked top quality lab-grown rubies with a very pretty colour and sparkle. The clarity is stunning! It's hard to find ruby jewelries with such clarity at this price. You won't regret this ultra luxe heirloom piece. :)
The stones are handpicked and made for you in advance, thus it's only available as a limited release each time. Presented in a luxurious jewellery gift box, and comes with solid gold earring backings, which adds to the total gold weight.
- 14K Fine Rose Solid Gold
- Ruby 3*5mm, lab-grown
- Moissanite halo D/VVS
- 1 carats total
- Limited Release: In-stock for immediate delivery
Our Gemstones: Genuine, Unheated, Ethically Lab-Grown
This piece of Lady Estere jewellery uses the highest quality of Blood Red rubies that were grown ethically in a lab from a natural ruby seed. Our lab-grown rubies have the same chemical composition, optics & crystal structure of rubies found in nature, as they were grown with similar heat and pressure parameters as natural ones. The quality of lab-grown varies and are graded and cut just like natural stones. We do not use synthetic (aka ‘imitation’) rubies, which are typically made with other components to mimic the aesthetic of a real ruby stone. The hardness and quality of these synthetics do fall short. We also do not use heated, treated or glass-filled rubies – which are lower grade rubies which have undergone treatment to artificially improve colour and clarity. Such stones are widely available and very low-cost.
Lab-Grown Diamonds & Moissanites
While natural diamonds are mined, we only use either (1) lab-grown diamonds and (2) Moissanites.
Lab-grown diamonds are 100% real diamonds; they are identical to mined diamonds in every way, except origin. I.e. same element (carbon), same properties, same structure, hardness, colour, and clarity. They are also cut with the same tools as mined diamonds. There's literally no difference!
Moissanites are precious gemstones and have very close similarities to diamonds. It is also extremely hard and can withstand daily wear. By comparison, they are harder gemstones than sapphires and emeralds and most other simulants in the market.
These two are a preferred choice of gemstones used in our designs - they are sustainable, ethical and affordable. Because these are created in the lab, colour grading, clarity and dispersion are on par with the highest grades of mined diamonds. In fact, they are graded in the same way. Read more in our FAQs.
Stay guilt-free with your choice of jewels, and avoid paying unnecessary cartel-markups!
Let us know if you would like your jewelry to be boxed separately. As much as possible, multiple items will be packed together. You are encouraged to join our efforts in minimizing waste. :)
Let us know at checkout if you would like your jewelry to be boxed separately (e.g. for gifting).
As much as possible, multiple items will be packed together either in pouches or boxes, depending on what is required for damage-free shipment. You are encouraged to join our efforts in minimizing waste. :)
Shipping, Taxes & Duties
Shipping, Taxes & Duties
International Shipping - Tax & Duties Included
- Free domestic shipping within Singapore
- Free international shipping to Australia, UK, USA, and Hong Kong
- We ship from Singapore
- We do not ship to PO Boxes
International Tax & Duties are included
- Australia / UK / USA / HK: For your convenience, we settle custom taxes & import duties on your behalf
- Product list prices already include all taxes/VAT/duties
- Customers do not need to pay additional taxes & duties upon delivery
- Insured options available
- Other countries: Please reach out to us for shipping options & costs
Shipping times refer to business days:
- USA / Australia / UK: Economy 5-30 days; Express 4-6 days
- HK: Economy 5-30 days; Express; 1-6 days
- Singapore: 1-3 days
Read our shipping policy
Do you have a physical shop?
We are currently a boutique online jewellery studio based in Singapore. We do not have a physical shop.
If you need a reference, our Instagram page has more photos & videos contributed by our happy customers.
Please reach out via social media channels, chat or email, if you would like more photos / videos of each product. We can also advise on fit, colour & sizing.
How long will my order take?
- Items marked "in stock" or "ready to ship" will be handed over to the courier within 4-7 days.
- Items marked "made to order" are handcrafted specially for you, and may take up to 4-6 weeks for production during peak season. Please order only if you are ok with this.
- For rush orders, please reach out to us via social media channels, chat or email.
- If an order contains a mix of items "in stock" and "made to order", we'll usually wait for all items in that order to be ready before sending them out in one shipment. Please separate your orders if you like them shipped separately.
Is it real gold?
- Items marked "Solid Gold" in its description are from our fine jewellery collection, handcrafted with 14K or 18K solid gold. Solid gold is the most luxurious quality metal used in fine jewellery.
- Items marked "Gold-filled" or "Sterling silver" in its description are from our demi-fine jewellery collection. Refer to our Info>FAQs for more information.
5-Star Client Reviews
As a small business, we have served ~1,500 customers around the world, with >98% customer satisfaction. We are beyond grateful for every review & feedback from our beloved customers! :)