"Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time." ~Reihold Niebuhr
With diamonds that go around in a perfect circle, it's not difficult to understand why eternity rings have been a symbol of everlasting love. Riviere is the perfect Tiffany-style eternity ring to complement your solitaire rings, plain bands, or simply admired on its own.
It's always been a lovely gift for loved ones or yourself to mark a milestone or anniversary. But then, we've pushed ourselves to deliver heirloom quality and design, without the big-brand markups. This means no lady needs a special reason to gift themselves some sparkle, right? ;p
This classic ring features a full band of scintillating colourless diamonds or moissanites, handcrafted in fine solid gold. It's a good size for daily wear. The wdith of the stones and band are smaller than La Lune half eternity band.
This listing price is for moissanites. For lab-grown diamonds, please enquire separately. Prices start from $1,189. Our moissanites & lab-grown diamonds are of top quality and grading; they will sparkle for a lifetime and more.
- Stone Grading: Colourless D / Clarity VVS1
- 2.5mm width band
- 1.3-1.6 total carats (20-24 pc .064ct)
- Identification Certificate provided
- 14K Solid Yellow, White or Rose Gold (18k available with a $110 nett top up)
- Made-to-order: Each piece is handcrafted especially for you. (: Please allow 4-6 wks upon confirmation of size.
- This ring cannot be resized. If you are not sure of your size, please place your order with an indicative size first, and we'd be happy to send you a free ring sizer (local orders only) to confirm your size. It will be sent to you via normal mail. Please note that we can only start production after you receive the sizer and write to us with your confirmed ring size. If you already know your size, you may avoid delays in production by indicating "no ring sizer needed".
Handcrafted Fine Solid Gold
We've chosen to work with 14K solid gold as it provides more durability and resistance to wear and tear, compared to 18K solid gold. While 18K gold gives a bright yellow colour, 14K gives a softer champagne-like colour. We believe these characteristics suit the preference and lifestyle of modern, multi-tasking woman.
Customers who prefer 18K gold can opt for it by enquiring separately. We can make it your way. :)
Lab-Grown Diamonds & Moissanites
While natural diamonds are mined, we only use either (1) lab-grown diamonds and (2) Moissanites.
Lab-grown diamonds are 100% real diamonds; they are identical to mined diamonds in every way, except origin. I.e. same element (carbon), same properties, same structure, hardness, colour, and clarity. They are also cut with the same tools as mined diamonds. There's literally no difference!
Moissanites are precious gemstones and have very close similarities to diamonds. It is also extremely hard and can withstand daily wear. Because of this, practically last forever, like diamonds. By comparison, they are harder gemstones than sapphires and emeralds and other simulants in the market.
These two are a preferred choice of gemstones used in our designs - they are sustainable, ethical and affordable. Because these are created in the lab, colour grading, clarity and dispersion are on par with the highest grades of mined diamonds. In fact, they are graded in the same way. Read more in our FAQs.
Stay guilt-free with your choice of jewels, and avoid paying unnecessary cartel-markups!
Let us know if you would like your jewelry to be boxed separately. As much as possible, multiple items will be packed together. You are encouraged to join our efforts in minimizing waste. :)