Radiant Cut Solitaire Ring
Skinny bands are in! Features a scintillating radiant cut centre-stone, and a dainty sprinkled diamond band.
Features special-release creations for you and you only. We're stretching ourselves to source each gemstone and design something special for it. We also use special cuts of side stones to keep things fun. We hope you enjoy each piece that was designed and created with love.
- Moissanite: 1.4ct 6x8mm DEF/VS-VVS Radiant Brilliant Cut
- Lab-Grown Diamond Accents: .1ct, DEF/VS, Round Brilliant cut
- 14K Solid Gold
- One piece, instock and ready to ship
- Made-to-order: Each piece is handcrafted especially for you. (: Please allow 4-6 wks upon confirmation of size.
- Sizing. If you are not sure of your size, please place your order with an indicative size first, and we'd be happy to send you a free ring sizer (local orders only) to confirm your size. It will be sent to you via normal mail. Please note that we can only start production after you receive the sizer and write to us with your confirmed ring size. If you already know your size, you may avoid delays in production by indicating "no ring sizer needed".
Mining-Free, Sustainable & Lab-Grown
Sapphires are made of corundum, emeralds are made of beryl, diamonds are made of carbon, and moissanites are made of silicon carbide. They are all formed both in nature (where they are mined) and in a lab (where they are harvested).
Lab-grown gemstones are 100% identical to mined equivalents in every way, except origin. I.e. same same structure, hardness, colour, and clarity. They are also cut with the same tools. This piece of jewellery does not contain simulants (cubic zirconias).
Moissanites are precious gemstones and have very close similarities to diamonds. It is also extremely hard and can withstand daily wear. Because of this, practically last forever, like diamonds.
Lab-grown is sustainable, ethical and affordable. Because these are created in the lab, colour grading, clarity and dispersion are on par with the highest grades of mined equivalents. In fact, they are graded in the same way. Read more in our FAQs.
Stay guilt-free with your choice of jewels, and avoid paying unnecessary cartel-markups!
Let us know if you would like your jewelry to be boxed separately. As much as possible, multiple items will be packed together. You are encouraged to join our efforts in minimizing waste. :)