Emerald Cut | Classic HW Engagement Ring (Solid Gold)
Classic Harry Winston style emerald cut engagement ring.
The hall of mirrors of an emerald cut is like looking into a bottomless pool of water. There's simply nothing like it. :)
- DEF/VS Colourless Moissanite, 2.6 carats
- Centre stone ~2.6 carats
- Custom cut trapezoid side Moissanites
- 14K or 18K Solid White Gold, with White Gold Prongs
- Made-to-order: Each piece is handcrafted especially for you. (: Please allow 4-6 wks upon confirmation of size.
- Sizing. If you are not sure of your size, please place your order with an indicative size first, and we'd be happy to send you a free ring sizer (local orders only) to confirm your size. It will be sent to you via normal mail. Please note that we can only start production after you receive the sizer and write to us with your confirmed ring size. If you already know your size, you may avoid delays in production by indicating "no ring sizer needed".
- Lab-Grown Diamond option: Pls enquire for lab-grown diamond customisation. We will source from available stocks of lab-grown diamonds.
Mining-Free, Sustainable & Lab-Grown
Sapphires are made of corundum, emeralds and alexandrites are made of beryl, diamonds are made of carbon, and moissanites are made of silicon carbide. They are all formed both in nature (where they are mined) and in a lab (where they are harvested).
Lab-grown gemstones are 100% identical to mined equivalents in every way, except origin. I.e. same same structure, hardness, colour, and clarity. They are also cut with the same tools. This piece of jewellery does not contain simulants (cubic zirconias).
Moissanites are precious gemstones and have very close similarities to diamonds. It is also extremely hard and can withstand daily wear. Because of this, practically last forever, like diamonds.
Lab-grown is sustainable, ethical and affordable. Because these are created in the lab, colour grading, clarity and dispersion are on par with the highest grades of mined equivalents. In fact, they are graded in the same way. Read more in our FAQs.
Stay guilt-free with your choice of jewels, and avoid paying unnecessary cartel-markups!
Let us know if you would like your jewelry to be boxed separately. As much as possible, multiple items will be packed together. You are encouraged to join our efforts in minimizing waste. :)