A classy piece with its beautiful round rolo links, and finished with a fully functional swivel clasp. Design was inspired by vintage pocket watch chains. The fully functional swivel clasp and toggle bar make a chic statement. I love how you can wear it in so many different ways, and lengths. Chain is sleek and not too loud - suitable for daily office wear!
1. Statement Lariat Necklace: Simply clasp anywhere along the rolo chain, and let the toggle bar hang low.
2. Sideways Lariat: Wear the clasp and toggle bar motif to the side for a stylish look.
3. Long Necklace Chain: Slot the toggle bar through the swivel clasp (like a regular toggle clasp!) for a plain chain look. So easy!
4. Short Necklace Chain: Clasp at a shorter length, and leave the toggle at the back for a clean look in front.
It's edgy, unusual, and sure to be a talking point. Matching bracelet available. Don't worry about tarnish or fading. Go ahead & shower with it... because, gold-filled not plated. :)
- Colour: Yellow Gold
- Length: 19" total. I'm wearing it at 18" with a 1" lariat, but it's adjustable.
- 1/20 14K Gold-filled
- Fade & tarnish-resistant (safe in water & sweat)
- Ships out in 4-10 days
1/20 14K Gold-Filled
Known as the "next best thing to solid gold", 1/20 14K gold-filled is superior to gold-plated and gold vermeil in quality and price. It wears like solid gold. There is at least 5% of 14K gold by weight (or 1/20) permanently bonded to the base metal.
Not all gold-filled are created equal: for example most 18K Gold-filled, though higher in Karats, has a much thinner layer of softer gold (< 3%), making it more vulnerable to wear. This makes it - ironically - cheaper than high quality 14K Gold-filled.
High quality 1/20 14K gold-filled is fade-resistant and tarnish-resistant, lasting 10-30 years even with daily wear. This makes it very sustainable. It is safe for sensitive skin, and safe to keep on while you exercise, shower and sleep. Read about it here
Wash with mild soap and water. Keep dry when not in use.
Let us know if you would like your jewelry to be boxed separately. As much as possible, multiple items will be packed together. You are encouraged to join our efforts in minimizing waste. :)